CCAvenue provides payment gateway services and the settlement currency is in INR (Rs.). This payment gateway is ideally suited for customers from India. CCAvenue is a leading Payment Gateway Service Provider, authorized by Indian financial institutions, to appoint Sub Merchants. CCAvenue accept and validate Internet payments via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net banking, ATM-cum-Debit Card, Digital and Mobile Wallets, Mobile Payment and Cash Card modes from the end customers in real-time.
CCAvenue offers a huge bouquet of 200+ payment options including the 6 major Credit Cards, 100+ Debit Cards (All MasterCard /Visa /Maestro /RuPay Cards), Amex EzeClick, 53+ Net Banking, 16 Prepaid Instruments, and up to 12 Multi Bank EMI options.
2. Cash on Delivery
This is a service provided by us wherein the books/products are sent to the customers using V.P.P Service by the Indian Postal Service. The customers are required to pay the amount in cash to the Postman who delivers the package at the shipping address provided by you.
Books are sent only in India through following means:
a) VPP Registered Book Post by Indian Post. (For Cash on Delivery)
b) Domestic Courier Companies. (For Online Payment)
The shipping and handling plan for customers in India are applicable as follows:
a) For 1st book = Rs. 40
b) For subsequent number of book = Rs. 10
c) For order above 999 rupees = Free
We provide 10% discount on all books.
dkdave.in and our trusted Payment Gateway CCAvenue use SSL encryption protocol to protect your card information. All Credit/Debit card details remain confidential and private. Our website does not store any kind of Credit/Debit card related information.
The ordered book is carefully covered with Stretch wrap and packed in courier bag to protect it from external damages. The Courier Partner is trained to handle the package delicately to avoid any damage whatsoever. The Couriers selected are professionals and handle several other e-commerce players in the industry.
In online payment mode parcel will be delivered by domestic courier and it will be delivered to costumer within 3 to 5 days. In COD payment mode parcel will be delivered by V.P.P service of Indian post and it will be delivered to costumer within 5 to 15 days. In COD payment mode costumer get his parcel form postman and he or she must pay rupees in cash.
You can track your shipment and know actual position on your parcel. We send email to you and give a tracking link. Then you can track your shipment.
• Shipment of items against an order is subject to availability and is at the sole discretion of dkdave.in.
• The Shipping Address is where you wish to receive your order. It could be your home or office or any other valid address. You must submit your shipping address correctly to ensure the book reaches you promptly.
• Once any order and its payment are fully processed, we pack items for shipping. This is done with special care, so that they reach you in perfect condition. Our carrier delivers these items at the Shipping Address submitted by you while filling up the online order form.
• Shipping time is the time taken to deliver an order at a shipping address, after the order has been shipped out.
• We deliver the merchandise on given specific shipping address only & not in the hand of specific person. If recipient is not at the given address, the books are likely to be left with the neighbor along with an attached note. For the items delivered by the courier / registered post, their respective policies apply.
• We are not responsible for missed/late deliveries due to curfews, acts of government, acts of nature, holidays, incorrect addresses or acts of war.
• We reserve the right to deny our services to any sender, without any explanation. dkdave.in is not liable for more than the retail cost of item.
• We shall try our best for prompt delivery. However delayed/early delivery for whatever reason shall not entitle the user for any damages or compensation.
• In spite of full caution taken at the time of delivery, dkdave.in will not be responsible for a wrong delivery if the receiver of the books at the address on the order form misappropriates, damages or fails to hand over the books to the person named on the order form and takes the item posing himself to be the correct person.
• dkdave.in will deliver exactly the same items displayed on its web pages and from the same sources indicated. However, in certain unavoidable circumstances arising due to non availability of products from indicated sources, it reserves the right to change the source and deliver approximately similar kind of product. If similar kind of product is not available, dkdave.in will inform the sender to change the order or wait until it becomes available.
•dkdave.in reserves the right to choose the shipping partner for any order placed on its website at its own discretion.
Exclusive Bookstore of Competitive Exams